1826 & 1875 (Active)
Dunkirk Lighthouse sits astride a twenty-foot-high bluff at Point Gratiot, southwest of the Erie Canal terminus in Buffalo.
The first lighthouse at Dunkirk Harbor was completed in 1826 and stood near the current 61' tower which was built in 1875. Today the lighthouse and seven-room keeper's house serve as a military memorial and lighthouse museum, considered one of the best on the Great Lakes.
LIGHTHOUSE - 61' / OPEN - April-November / MUSEUM - Yes