1819, 1867, and 1873 (Active)
Presque Isle State Park
In 1819 the government built America's second Great Lakes lighthouse on Presque Isle peninsula in Pennsylvania. This early tower was replaced in 1867 with a conical sandstone tower which was retired in 1897 and can be seen in Erie's Dunn Park.
The present-day Presque Isle Lighthouse, a 68' square tower and keeper's dwelling, was built in1873. The automatic beacon's focal plane is 73' above the lake surface.
LIGHTHOUSE - 68' / OPEN - Yes / MUSEUM - No