MARBLEHEAD LIGHTHOUSE
1821
(Active)


Marblehead
Bay Point, OH


The 65-foot-high tower of the Marblehead Lighthouse stands on a solid stone beach at the entrance to Sandusky Bay and looks much today as it did when it was built in1821.

It is fitted with a fourth-order Fresnel lens and displays a flashing green light. The keeper's dwelling houses a museum operated by Ottawa County Historical Society.

LIGHTHOUSE - 65' / OPEN - Yes / MUSEUM - Yes


LIGHTHOUSE INDEX